BECOME A V1P PARTNER AND TRADE WITH US. AS A V1P PARTNER, THE MORE YOU BUY, THE BIGGER YOUR DISCOUNT.
RUN YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR POTENTIAL TO EARN.
FLEXIBLE BUSINESS MODEL THAT SUITS YOUR DAILY ROUTINE.
THE MORE YOU BUY THE BIGGER YOUR DISCOUNT AND EARNING POTENTIAL
GET EXCLUSIVE DEALS AND BE THE FIRST TO SHOP OUR NEW RANGES.
SPEND R5,000 TO R9,999 – 7.5% INSTANT DISCOUNT
SPEND R10,000 TO R14,999 – 10% INSTANT DISCOUNT
SPEND R15,000 TO R19,999 – 12.5% INSTANT DISCOUNT
SPEND R20,000 OR MORE – 15% INSTANT DISCOUNT
SIGNUP IN STORE TODAY!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with another in store promotion
- No exchanges or refunds will be permitted on sale items
- No cash refunds will be permitted
- Items will be refunded at the discounted price and only with a valid receipt
- No V1P Loyalty points will be issued on Partner Cards on transactions in excess of R4999.99
- Partner cards may not be used in conjunction with V1P Loyalty cards
- Discounts only apply on single transactions
- All Partner Card holders must have a valid ID/ passport and email address and be over the age of 16.
- All Partner Card holders must present their Partner Cards at the time of purchase.
- One Card per customer / per email address. Multiple accounts or cards are not allowed.
- A Partner Card can only be registered for personal use.
- Partner Card holders can only redeem discounts in store. DC1 determine the particular transactions on which discounts can be earned and the amount of discount given, all of which is subject to change at DC1’s discretion.
- Partner Card holders cannot add money to their card; it is a promotional rewards Card and not a cheque guarantee, debit or credit Card.
- A member can close his/her account at any time by notifying us. If an account is closed by the member, the right to redeem discounts from that account is lost.
- Registered Partner Card holders who have consented to receive communication will receive regular email updates from DC1 with information and special offers.
- Account information will only be available to the registered Partner Card holder.
- Discounts are restricted to one account and cannot be transferred or combined with another to redeem a reward.
- The registered card holder is responsible for the security of their card. If a card is lost or stolen or the holder thinks an unauthorised person has become aware of any security code, password or account number, they should contact DC1 immediately; firstname.lastname@example.org
- DC1 reserve the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time.