TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Loyalty Rewards are valid for a period of 1 year from date of issue.
- All Loyalty Card holders must have a valid ID/ passport and email address and be over the age of 16.
- All Loyalty Card holders must present their Loyalty Cards at the time of purchase.
- One Card per customer / per email address. Multiple accounts or cards are not allowed.
- A Loyalty Card can only be registered for personal use.
- The number of rewards earned from each purchase may vary from time to time at DC1’s sole discretion.
- Loyalty Card holders can only redeem Loyalty points in store. DC1 determine the particular transactions on which rewards can be earned and the number of points given, all of which is subject to change at DC1’s discretion.
- Loyalty Card holders must produce their card on purchase of any product in order to accumulate rewards on that
transaction; photocopies will not be accepted.
- Loyalty Card holders cannot add money to their card; it is a promotional Loyalty Card and not a cheque guarantee, debit or credit Card.
- A member can close his/her account at any time by notifying us. If an account is closed by the member, the right to redeem rewards from that account is lost.
- Rewards that have been redeemed cannot be used again.
- All purchases made in full or part via loyalty money cannot be refunded. These items can only be exchanged for items of an equal or greater amount. There can be no refund of money on a transaction involving Loyalty Cards.
- Registered Loyalty Card holders who have consented to receive communication will receive regular email updates from DC1 with information and special offers.
- Account information will only be available to the registered Loyalty Card holder.
- Rewards are restricted to one account and cannot be transferred or combined with another to redeem a reward.
- Rewards have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
- The registered card holder is responsible for the security of their card. If a card is lost or stolen or the holder thinks an
unauthorised person has become aware of any security code, password or account number, they should contact DC1
- Cards should be treated like cash, all loyalty rewards are lost if your card is listed as lost or stolen.
- DC1 is not responsible for any unauthorised use of rewards.
- Loyalty rewards cannot be redeemed until the card has been registered.
- Loyalty points can be redeemed after the initial purchase
- DC1 reserve the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time.